Jayne Albiston has been travelling for the past 3 months setting up a Melbourne CBD Business over Breakfast Club. BoB clubs have been established in New Zealand for the past 2 1/2 years and Jayne has been working hard to launch them in Australia now too. Recently Jayne gave a Keynote to Vodaphone Corporates on Effective Networking and Knowing the Giants in Your Community. She has also conducted a iMA Team Dynamics Audit of the Australian and New Zealand branch of Dress for Success, a charity she is passionate about. She is generously offering an iMA Team Dynamics Audit (worth up to $450) as part of our giveaway. Enter to win below.
Jayne’s favourite kids party game is The Chocolate Game.
What is a iMA Team Dynamics Audit?
We have found people who can connect and communicate more effectively get on better there is less stress and tension.
- We have a simple 10 questionnaire (1 minute per person)
- (shows your natural communication comfort zone and how you like to connect with others)
- We will collate the results
- We will give you a report
- Receive a 45 minute consultation with Jayne Albiston
- (explaining what the results mean for your team/family)
i – Identify your own comfort
M modify your message so it’s more effectively recieved.
A – Adapt to and apreciate the difference in others.
This could make for some interesting conversations around Christmas.