Louise Pagonis has had over 20 years experience with TVNZ as a researcher, newsreader and presenter on Fair Go, Eye Witness News, and One Network News. She has also had successful brand exposure with the Atomic coffee brand, which introduced New Zealand to freshly brewed coffee.
Louise is a media coach but she also enjoys encouraging her two boys. “I’m pleased to see themselves achieving….but also taking the knocks like everybody does and picking themselves up again.”
Louise likes to live by some basic principles:
- If you don’t succeed try and try again.
- If you haven’t got anything nice to say to someone don’t say it.
- Treat other people the way you would want to be treated.
Secrets For Mothers Who Struggle by Jane Francis
Louise’s top tips on branding awareness:
- Keep an eye on traditional media as well as social media.
- Where would you like to appear?
- Imagining the headline.
Louise is available to help with media coaching including: video interviews to go on your website; consulting on what journalists will pick up as a story; and preparation for interviews via Skype or at official studios.
If you enjoyed the Louise Pagonis interview get in touch with her via the button on the left or the contact details below 🙂